Our contact details
AKD Solutions Ltd
Address: Unit 4, Daisy Business Park, 19-35 Sylvan Grove, London
Phone Number: T: +44 (0)345 034 1105
The type of personal information we collect.
We currently collect and process the following information during the course of our business activities with external customers and clients:
- Personal identifiers, job titles and organisation, telephone and email contact details and characteristics.
In specific circumstances and in line with requirements of the service we will also collect additional information including:
- personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin; religious or philosophical beliefs; data concerning health; a person’s sex life; or sexual orientation.
How do we get personal information and why do we have it
Some of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by individuals for one of the following reasons:
- Design and delivery of learning programmes
- administration of courses (registers, course materials, feedback)
- direct marketing of similar products and services
- when you contact us via our website or visit us at an event / exhibition
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- from organisations on behalf of their staff for the administration of training courses or other commissioned services.
Sharing of Personal Data
We use external data processors to deliver some of our services and therefore share specific information with them as necessary, these include:
- Coursecheck – delivery of feedback / surveys
- Mailchimp – delivery of marketing campaigns
- Really Simple Systems – delivery of marketing campaigns
- Amazon AWS
Necessary cookies for:
- processing credit card transactions, as appropriate.
- Visitor browsing security.
- Device information allowing the website to be formatted accordingly.
Non-essential cookies, which require your Consent for:
- Location data, including your general location data (e.g., IP address) and the precise location data of your mobile device.
Statistic cookies which help us to understand how visitors interact with our websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
The lawful bases that we rely on for the above activities are:
- Your consent – marketing including via our Data Processors.
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation – delivery of commissioned courses / services
(f) We have a legitimate interest – to better understand our clients and service improvement including via Data Processors
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored using innovative applications and, intelligent cloud services, managed with world-class security and stored within the UK or EEA.
We keep all categories of personal data for no longer is necessary for the purpose and in most cases, this will be for a maximum of 2 years following the end of our engagement with the client. We will then dispose your information by secure and permanent electronic destruction.
Your data protection rights.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request. Please note that the applicable rights will differ depending on the lawful basis that we have relied upon.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at: email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk